Merry Christmas! We started our Christmas off Sunday evening by visiting the Fuller clan at Uncle Bill and Aunt Diane's house. Anne Elyse had a great time playing dolls with McKenzie and Austin and Owen kept us entertained playing "WWF." Kim & Darren had a cute, new puppy Bella (she's half chihuahua and half Jack Russell Terrier). Tyler loved her. He loves all dogs, but he really got a kick out of such a little one he could hold. Uncle Donavon and Auntie Eleasa's flight came in from Utah that night, so they met up with us there. Austin got to go home with them and Papa and Grandma to spend the night. Christmas Eve day I spent making pumpkin pie and cinnamon rolls and getting my house clean (it was really nice to have Austin with Papa and Grandma. I can get so much more done without him home). Keith worked that day, but came home early and we headed down to my parents for dinner. Uncle Kyle joined us with his new soon to be fiance Lindsey. Yes, he is getting married! We are so excited for them. The kids opened a few gifts, and Anne Elyse charmed us with a solo "Christmas Bells" and I accompanied her on the piano. Christmas day the kids slept in. I was actually the first up, and I think Uncle Kyle was at our house before either Keith or I were out of bed. Tyler finally woke up first around 8:30 a.m., and then I had to wake Austin and Anne Elyse up around 9 a.m. They had a good time playing with their Santa gifts. We had breakfast together and Uncle Kyle helped Austin put together his new lego "fire boat." The kids even spent some time outside riding their bikes (Anne Elyse got a new one). Keith and Kyle played a round of pool, and then he headed off to go snowboarding with Lindsey. My parents, Donavon and Eleasa, Ryan and Stevie, and baby Jack came over around 3:30 p.m. and we had a yummy dinner and visited. They were gone by about 6:30 p.m., and Tyler crashed on the couch. I was pooped as well! As we were getting the kids to bed, Ouma called from New York, and Austin and Anne Elyse got to talk to her. We talked to her for about an hour, got the kids back in bed (they slept in Austin's new "firehouse" tent). Keith and I watched the movie "One More Day," talked for awhile, and then went to bed. I think Keith will be home tomorrow, and I'm hoping we can go spend some time with the horses if the weather cooperates. Friday night we are having dinner with Uncle Patrick and Auntie Sara and boys. It's so fun to spend the holidays with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment