Monday, September 28, 2009

School Year 2009-2010

Better late than never on getting these first day of school pictures posted, but I'm assuming most of you that read my blog have seen them on my Facebook account anyway. The kids are adjusting well to school, and mommy's sanity is slowly returning! Anne Elyse loves kindergarten and even Austin seems to not mind it most days, even though he's already had one faked illness this year. :)

P.S. I just about had a heart attack when I saw how many days are left on my little baby ticker!! Yikes!! I don't know if I'm ready yet!








1 comment:

Rachel said...

Good-looking kids! That is for sure. Abby used to call me in second grade at least 3Xs a week, saying she was sick. I'd say "what really happened" and then she'd fess up as to why she wanted to come home...different reasons but she always ended up staying!