New belly pics coming soon!! I tried to take some pics of myself the other day, but now I've decided they pretty much look hideous, so I will try to have Keith get a decent shot of me this weekend. I have 16 days until my due date, and I am so ready to have this baby out of me. I am ready to trade sleepless nights of heart burn, rib cage pain, congestion, not being able to roll over in bed without feeling like a walrus, and insomnia in general (all those hormones, I believe) with sleepless nights of being up with a sweet little one. Which sounds better to you??
I had contractions most of the day Tuesday, and I am 3 cm/50% effaced and "0" station (meaning baby's head is getting low in my pelvis), but no more contractions since then, except a few random ones. After Tyler's birthday on Monday, I am going to be doing my best to work this baby out of me. A lot of long walks I suppose!!
My mom and dad came over the other night to help out with a few things, and I am so grateful. Now I am feeling much more on top of things. Keith is gone 70+ hours a week with work, school, and his commute, so I am pretty much a one woman show around here most days. Babies' things are all ready, hospital bag is packed, let's do this already!!
4 comments:
You sound all ready for this baby! It's always a little strange when you get to the point where you are ready for a possibly traumatic, painful experience to change up the day to day trials of being pregnant. I hope that she comes soon and has a great delivery!! Good luck!!
Hang in there!! Love your new blog template and the pumpkin pics too...super cute! Keep us updated...we'll be thinking of you...
My goodness...how are you doing most things all by yourself with three kids and being 9 months pregnant. You are awesome! I know what you mean though about how you feel when you're 9 months pregnant. It's always much better once the little one's arrive even though you still don't get any sleep. Good luck with your delivery. I hope everything goes well.
Katrina, you look great! I love the new blog templet and pictures of the kids carving their pumpkins. I still need to buy a pumpkin for the porch, kind of late...Good luck with all the upcoming festivities!
Post a Comment