Thursday, August 6, 2009

Beachcombing

We went to Mukilteo Beach yesterday for our playgroup. It's been totally redone - new playground, new bathrooms (it used to be kind of ghetto). It's great now! The tide was out, and the kids had fun combing the beach. Here's a few shots of what we found:






5 comments:

Meagan said...

I love the pic of three kids huddles around looking at sea creatures! We'll have to go there with you guys next time we come visit!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, looks like the kids are having a great time, makes me homesick. We have tomato and cornfields here! I'd love to go to the beach!

Heidi said...

Hey Katrina,
Great pictures! I am loving my new camera as well, but obviously need to take some photography classes. How did you do the feature of making the foreground clear, and background fuzzy? Did you do it in manual or was there a setting for that? I really need a class on mastering manual. (Email me at "jhlaperle@yahoo.com". I'm trying to get Heidi Lawson to start a class!

Becky said...

Hey! Great pictures! Yes I am looking at cameras for my birthday:) How did you decide on Nikon? What do you like about it?? I need to go to best buy and try them out. Also where did you get yours??
Did school start yet?
We have 2 weeks left...

Alisha said...

Looks like you are all learned up on your camera :) The pics are beautiful.