She is fascinated with her feet. Whenever I change her diaper, the feet go in the mouth. If I wiggle my fingers in front of her face, she is also fascinated by this and tries to put them in her mouth.
She LOVES her little toys. Whenever I hold one out for her, she lunges for it.
She doesn't mind it when Ruger steals a lick of burp off her face. :)
She is a big time thumb sucker. None of the other kids have done this, so it's been kind of fun, and it's really CUTE.
She can often be found sitting in her Bumbo on the island counter in the kitchen. I like to say Queen Victoria is sitting in her throne looking down upon her wild animal kingdom! We also like to say in a sing-song voice to her: "Baby in the Bumbooooo!"
She loves to watch her older siblings (scary, I know). But once in awhile, she'll be watching them, and she'll just start laughing. She thinks they're pretty entertaining and funny. Although, when she's had enough of a certain child in her face, she will scream as if she's saying, "Get away from me!"
Current nicknames: Tori Girl, Muffin
I've been great at taking a lot of pictures of her, just not great at posting them. Partially, because my computer is on the fritz, and I don't have the patience to deal with the whole downloading/uploading process! Here are some pictures I took this last month while she was 4 months old:
1 comment:
First off, CONGRATS on the house!! We're really excited for you guys. Second, Tori is such a doll! Love that you wrote down what she's up to right now, such a great idea. Crazy how fast time flies when you have kids and it's nice to be able to look back and remember some of it! :)
Post a Comment