The kids on their first day of school...we were a little rushed in taking pictures this year, and I don't think I got a very good one of Austin...
Austin - Second Grader
Anne Elyse - First Grader


Tyler - Preschooler (and mischief-maker)!

Ms. Tori - 10 months


Oh, and let me just mention, I am at a very good place in life right now! Austin and AE are gone all day, Tyler is in preschool 4 afternoons a week, which is usually Tori's nap time, and I get 3 hours every afternoon ALL TO MYSELF. IT IS WONDERFUL!
2 comments:
What cute pics! Can't believe how grown up Anne Elyse is. We missed her in the dance recital. Your house looks beautiful too! Hope you're enjoying things in your new place -- I know, it's so nice when you can have a bit of a mommy break while the kids are in school! Enjoy!
Love the back to school season, it ws the best, enjoy...Mom
Post a Comment