Monday, February 21, 2011

15 Months!

I missed my post date for Tori turning 15 months on February 1, but here is what she has been doing in this 15th month of her life:

She is starting to imitate what she sees us do. She likes to "help" vacuum and pick-up. She is also learning a lot of new words. Here's what she says:

Mom, Dad, hot, shoe, eye, juice, bye, Ruger, yes (amazingly I haven't really heard her say the dreaded "no" word yet), this, night-night, yuck, ow...that's all I can think of for now. I've been so pleased with this since all the other kids have had to do speech therapy so far...we shall see if the progress keeps up!

She cut 3 new teeth this month (finally some teeth on the bottom)!

Oh, and how could I forget, we've also started having major mommy monster meltdowns. She's always been a mommy's girl but would go to other people/be left with others, but now I have to sneak out of the house even if I leave her with Keith. Nursery is going to be a real joy in a couple of months.

We're officially done nursing. I am glad and sad about this at the same time.

She has developed an obsession with remotes or anything with buttons for that matter (cell phones, Tyler's IXL, the computer keyboard).

She has just about the cutest pig tails you ever did see.

She is still in love with all her baby dolls, and she is fascinated by her new baby cousin Marlowe.

1 comment:

britni jean said...

i love tori's pigtails!