Monday, February 21, 2011

There Are a Few Schnotzy Noses Around Here


As I passed by my kitchen window sill this morning, I found this sight so comical that I had to take a quick snapshot!

Baby girl came down with a 104 fever on Tuesday last week, and ended up with an ear infection. Now Anne Elyse has "the cough," that she gets every time she gets sick, thus the inhaler, and my right sinus is so clogged today, I can feel it in my teeth. We had my nephew Jack spend the night last night, and Tyler thought it would be a good idea to wake everyone up at 4:30 a.m. He and the girls went back to sleep, but Austin and Jack did not. Oh, well, I don't think I could've gone back to sleep if I tried, my head was pounding. The good news: Drug me up, baby! Since I'm done nursing now, I can take whatever the heck I want. NyQuil with 10% alcohol is sounding pretty good tonight!

No comments: