No, it has nothing to do with my reproductive system. :) I have a new blog for my photography work!! Part of the reason why this blog has been neglected is I've been working hard getting the new one up and running. I did it all myself (to save money). I had to teach myself how to use wordpress (sorry blogger), and it took longer than I thought it would, but I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
I love doing photography, and when Keith was laid off from his job in April, it really got me thinking about having a little extra income. I'm not going gang-busters here, and I certainly will have to set some time limits on how much time I spend doing this, but even if I can earn just a little extra doing something I enjoy so much, it's worth it. Check it out! www.katrinamangphotography.com/blog
2 comments:
How about a picture of Austin in his Football gear?
If I was there I'd go to every game. Just ask the Hansen boys I think there were very few I missed!
That's true....Aunt Julie was true blue...or in our case true red....(Blue is BYU's color and we are Utes!)....course their little league I don't remember the colors!
Post a Comment