Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer Bucket List

We are doing pretty good on getting some fun things checked off our bucket list for the summer. I don't know that we'll make it to Wild Waves this summer (the weather has been yucky anyway and who wants to go swimming when it's 65 and cloudy), but we did go to two waterparks already - one in Montana and one in Utah, so I'd say that counts. We haven't taken Papa's boat out on Lake Washington yet (although Dad did while we were in Utah), we're going to try to sneak in Mt. Rainier in the next couple of weeks, and of course, we're doing Roosevelt the last week of August. All the other stuff we've done, and it's been a blast! Which also means I have a lot of blogging and pictures to catch up on. Promise to get to it soon....

No comments: