I'm back!! Anybody out there? I've been a horrible blogger in the last six months or so, but I want to change that this year. I don't know if anybody really reads this anymore, but I don't really care. I just want to journal the happenings of our family. I mostly do this for me anyway! If you are still following us once in awhile, leave some love and post a comment. :)
Oh, man, it took me way longer than it should've to do a few changes on the template. My brain has been so entrenched in Wordpress, which is what I use for my photography blog, that I've almost forgotten how to use this. And it didn't help that they've totally switched it up since I last used it. I must say, even though Wordpress was a pain in the rear for me to learn, I think I like it better than blogger. Maybe I will have to convert this blog to Wordpress soon...
Anyway, today is a lazy day. It's Sunday and our plans were to go to church then head up to my parent's house for a birthday party for my mom and Keith (who have the same birthday), but....it SNOWED. When that happens around here, you pretty much don't go anywhere unless you have to. We live up a really steep hill that drops straight down a cliff on one side and no guard rail. So, yeah, we're not going anywhere today.
Perfect day then for updating the blog!
2 comments:
bummer about the snow and your plans! I wish it would snow some more though... we didn't even get enough to play in... Austin's pictures are so cute.. Luke said, he looks like a kid in my class... I am like, yep, that is Austin.
I've been a slacker blogger for sure. Your driveway sounds terrifying. I hope you are stocked up, because it sounds like the next couple days are going to be very snowy. The kids are having a blast, but I'm guessing I'll be going a bit crazy by Thursday. Luckily, I can walk to the grocery store if needed. Take lots of pics. I bet your place is gorgeous in the snow.
Post a Comment