Victoria loves to draw, but unfortunately not just on paper. We now have red marker all over the wall in the boy's room, green marker on the wall in the girls' room, and black sharpie all over the cute little kitchen my parent's made for the girls, which happens to be white. I know you're thinking, "Just keep the markers up." I know, I know. I do, but she has a sister who also loves to draw and then leave markers around for little sister to pick up. The black sharpie was my fault. I found it in Keith's pant's pocket when doing laundry, and thought to myself what a great save I had made, because if it had gone through the dryer it certainly would've ruined the whole load of laundry. I left it on the kitchen counter, and she found it. I spent the afternoon getting high on nail polish remover trying to get the black sharpie off the play kitchen. Most of it came out, but it took some of the paint off with it. I will probably have to touch it up with some white paint (hoping my mom still has the same paint they used to paint it with). I've tried magic eraser on the walls, but it just takes the paint off. So, I'm going to have to paint over it in my spare time (yeah right)!
Here she is, chin held high and looking so proud of herself! And just like the dogs, scolding her for doing it just seems to encourage the behavior.

3 comments:
Uhh dad told me she had marked somthing that was painted white and I could not figure out what is was! Where is it, does it go across the stencilling at all??
OMG..... naughty girl!!!
Hey, just so you dont feel left out - my neighbor posted a picture of her boy Easton on FB the other day. She went to change the baby's diaper and he was coloring. He asked from the other room if tiger's stripes were orange or black, she said black and came back into the room and he colored himself into a tiger. stripes all down his arms and legs and all over his face, he even colored his finger nails to be claws. ;) You arent the only one!
Post a Comment