Here are some pics from our camping trip to Lake Roosevelt. Thanks again to my mom for the pictures. I did have my camera with me but didn't pull it out for a couple of reasons. One being that I get a little nervous having it out at the beach with the sand, water, heat, etc. but also because I'm on vacation, and I just like to be in the moment instead of experiencing my kids through the lens.
My kids love it here. I seriously wonder if they would choose to come here with their cousins over going to Disneyland.
I love this picture of Tori. Cruisin' on Papa's boat.
Tori and Marlowe.
Austin, Anne Elyse, and Tyler learned to knee board for the first time.
With Jack.
Giving Papa a massage, lol. He looks like he's thoroughly enjoying it!
1 comment:
What is it about that place that makes it everyone's favorite. (well almost everyone) I could care less it has no phone or hot shower. That's part of the beauty, getting away. Sitting on the beach there is better than Hawaii or Mexico, especially when family or friends are along. I can tell you that!
Post a Comment