Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Break

We didn't have a super exciting spring break, although I wish we could say we went to Disneyland or something. We did try to make the most of the two weeks off.

We saw Horton Hears a Who, we went to the zoo (picture above), the kids got to spend the night at Papa and Grandma's house, and Austin went to work with Dad a couple of times. I keep telling him he's so lucky to do be able to do that. Most kids don't get to go to work with their dads. Oh, and Anne Elyse butched her hair. I think that event earns its own post.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like your spring break was about as exciting as ours! We saw Horton Hears a Who, too! Cute show...

Rachel said...

Too bad we don't live closer. I have a feeling Austin and Lizzie would have had a fun time hanging out over Spring Break!