Monday, August 11, 2008

Cheap Entertainment

Items needed: (1) crib mattress, (1) set of stairs, & (3) crazy kids

(Sorry the video is sideways...wasn't sure how to fix it)!

9 comments:

Alisha said...

I love it! Hopefully everyone still has their bones where they're supposed to be :)

Meagan said...

Your kids are hilarious! Funny video...

Monica said...

Chris, Jordan and I used to do this with sleeping bags all the time! Love it!

carla said...

diego and wendi would like you to adopt them. i think they would fit right in. :)

Jaime said...

I lOVED doing this as a kid. SO fun!

Anonymous said...

Free fun....I love it! In our day it was sleeping bags. I'm surprised we didn't all break our necks!

Rachel said...

MATTRESS SURFING! My kids love to do that too! In fact, when Davey was born I had to get a new crib mattress because they had ruined the old one that the first 3 had slept on (it was already starting to get a little worn). Anna never got to sleep on a real mattress, she spent her beginning in the port-a-crib!

Becky said...

That looks so fun! I love that Annelyse is in her undies... we always have at least one running around partly nude!

Stephanie said...

How fun! I think we should try that!