Same place, different crowd. This time we still went with Papa & Grandma, Uncle Ryan, Auntie Stevie, & Jack but also cousin Monica and her husband Derek, his parents Steve & Denny, Uncle Mike & Aunt Catherine, and Uncle Kyle & Auntie Lindsey.
Ty Ty playing in the sand.
Cousin Mo
I decided to try wake boarding for the first time in probably, oh, six or seven years. I got up, but I'm afraid to go over the wake. It was a good time, although I don't know if it was worth the water I got in my brain when I crashed and the super sore neck I had the next day!
I certainly didn't look as cool as Keith.
Cliff jumping Kiddy-style (Mommy doesn't cliff jump)!
Strike a pose.
It was so hot the whole time we were there - 105-106. Not even a ride on the dirt bike was refreshing...just felt like the heat from a hair dryer blowing in your face.
The lake temperature was just about perfect. Nothing beats a refreshing swim in the heat. We spent a lot of time doing this: sitting in the shade!




8 comments:
Cute pics Katrina! Had a blast with you guys this weekend!
Lake Roosevelt! What a great time...that's where I'd love to be right now. :)
wow, what a great time. you look really good wake boarding and the picture with your dad jumping looks so scary, but beautiful. it looks like you guys are really having fun. makes me want to visit seattle. :)
so whats with the 'cowboy' hats the three amigos are sporting??
i'm surprised they let you have the dirt bike there - when i was researching the dog thing for last time it said no atv's and dirt bikes. we thought about bringing one w/ us last time.
Enjoying the last days of summer huh! Looks fun!
There's something about the last few outings and vacations before summer ends....they're that much more precious, eh?
I love this post! You look awesome on that wake board:) You guys are having a great summer and I can't believe how big the kids are getting!
Post a Comment