Oh, and by the way, he picked out the black dress shoes that I didn't like, but he liked them because "Uncle Kyle has shoes like this and these are the type of shoes police men wear." Now if that's not a 6 year-old boy's logic on fashion.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
A Rare Occasion
The rare occasion is not the fact that they look like they actually love each other, but that Austin is WILLINGLY letting me take his picture. He hates getting his picture taken. But we made a deal: we went shopping Saturday night for new church clothes. I had the idea we would get a new white shirt, a tie, and some khaki pants. Well, he is very opinionated about what he wears (I thought kids weren't supposed to care about their looks until they are teenagers)? Anyway, he was insisting on having BLACK pants and this sweater. It looks nice and is all fine and dandy but it meant I then had to buy black dress shoes to go with the outfit, which he already needed new brown school shoes, and the idea was he could wear the brown shoes to both school and church. So, when all was said and done, we ended up spending twice as much money just to appease him (still had to get the brown shoes for school and of course I really wanted the tie and khaki pants...hmm I wonder where he gets his stubbornness from)? So my deal was: O.K., I will buy you this outfit but you have to let me take pictures of you in it tomorrow morning before church! By the way, he picked out the same outfit for his brother, but of course, Tyler was refusing to have his picture taken, and of course Anne Elyse is always up for posing for the camera. I can never win.
Oh, and by the way, he picked out the black dress shoes that I didn't like, but he liked them because "Uncle Kyle has shoes like this and these are the type of shoes police men wear." Now if that's not a 6 year-old boy's logic on fashion.


Oh, and by the way, he picked out the black dress shoes that I didn't like, but he liked them because "Uncle Kyle has shoes like this and these are the type of shoes police men wear." Now if that's not a 6 year-old boy's logic on fashion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Austin looks very handsome. He definitely knows what he wants and he knows how to get it.
Well, Austin did a great job... he looks very handsome and what a great smile!
I completely understand the "too much to say" about what they wear. I mean, I have Hannah!
he looks great! he looks so grown up. diego is very conscious of what he wears. it totally bugs me.
I think GQ is gonna be knocking at your door!
HAHAHA i love it! He definitely knows what he wants! Cute pictures!
Such cute pictures of them. I saw that sweater at children's place when I was searching for church clothes too and I really liked it. I'm kinda disappointed I didn't get it now! Austin has good taste!!
I know, getting all of them in the same place, no food on faces and clothes, and smiling is pretty much like climbing mt. everest. Austin ane AE look cute!
He looks so handsome! I love the fashion logic :)
Post a Comment