With the end of school approaching, I'm looking for a thoughtful but inexpensive idea for teacher appreciation gifts. Does anybody have an idea or have you seen a gift that you thought was especially cute/creative?! Let me know if you do!
Gift cards are great! Especially if there are other families that are willing to go in on one. Really inexpensive-take some of the kids artwork, cut it into 2x6inch strips, laminate them, add a string...and you have great book marks!
4 comments:
Gift cards are great! Especially if there are other families that are willing to go in on one. Really inexpensive-take some of the kids artwork, cut it into 2x6inch strips, laminate them, add a string...and you have great book marks!
Congrats on the baby!!
Katrina, I love your playlist. I set your playlist & play all through my house. Good taste in music!
I may give Ethan's teacher some homemade strawberry freezer jam and homemade bread this year... we'll see how my week's going :)
Post a Comment