Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby's First Photo


O.K., I know it doesn't look like anything but a blob right now, but that first glimpse from the ultra sound is always exciting anyway. Official due date: November 8. I've always gone at least a week before my due date, so I hope it's not a Halloween baby!

5 comments:

WendyJ said...

Congrats! He or she will be a cutie I'm sure. Mine were always a week early too, but my fourth was born on her due date. Hope you are feeling well.

Momma Strain said...

isnt Ty's bday right before Halloween? I'm so bad with dates... as long as they are born in different pay periods its ok. My sister inlaw has 2 born in the same week - talk about killer on the pay check!

Rachael Case said...

That first picture is so exciting. You have a good picture, I can definitely see the baby in there. Congratulations!

Becky said...

That's so exciting Katrina! Are you going to find out the gender?Glad that you are feeling better!

Alisha said...

Wow! I had no idea. I'm so happy for you guys! It looks cute :) Hopefully you avoid getting the flu and then going into labor this time :)