Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Keith and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary on Friday, the 24th. Anne Elyse was really cute and came running in from playing outside with this tulip in hand and said, "Mom, Happy Anniversary!" After thanking her, I asked her where she had got it from, and she said it was just "laying on the sidewalk." Hmmm...we had a little talk about not picking flowers out of other people's yards, but I thought it was cute anyway. She even made us a card.


Keith and I went on a little getaway over the weekend to Cannon Beach, Oregon. One of my favorite places on the coast, and I hadn't been there in about 10 years. We had a great time and enjoyed "alone" time wtih no kids, although I always get to missing them after a couple of days. Things are pretty quiet without them! Thanks to Papa and Grandma for watching them!

(view from our room)






(Haystack Rock, you know from the movie Goonies!)




(where we stayed - The Ocean Lodge)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!

carla said...

Beautiful place! Happy anniversary!

Rachael Case said...

Wow that place is beautiful! Isaac thought it was really cool that the Goonies was filmed there. Happy Anniversary!

Alisha said...

beautiful pics!