Spring is my favorite season. It's so rejuvenating after a long, dreary winter! I went to the tulip festival in Mt. Vernon (about 40 minutes north of us) with my good friend Adrian last weekend. The tulips are late to bloom this year, so we didn't get to see the fields in all their glory, but they are still so very pretty, and the daffodils were at their peak. We also went to the street fair and saw a ton of crafts, etc., and I am feeling ready to create something (besides a baby that is)! I'm even feeling inspired enough to attempt sewing, a skill I greatly lack. I'd really love to make some blankets, burp clothes, etc. for the baby.






The chickens are also laying eggs like crazy - I have about 3 dozen in my fridge right now. Anybody need some eggs?

(this is Sylvia - she has the most personality)

(The Americana hens lay the green eggs)!
I am also grateful that I'm feeling better these days days since finding out I was anemic and taking some iron supplements, and though I still have some nausea, it doesn't seem to be quite as bad or as often. I am just about officially done with my first trimester - woo hoo!
7 comments:
wow!! those flowers are beautiful. i like the eggs too. :)
I would love some of your eggs!!! I always pay an arm and a leg for free range organic brown eggs... hmmm seems like we need to live closer... :)
Glad you're feelin better. Beautiful pictures.
You are a great photographer! That place is gorgeous!
How pretty! What kind of camera do you have?
The pictures make me homesick, the flowers are beautiful..I'm also very impressed with the eggs, wow so colorful as well. Glad your feeling better.
What gorgeous flowers! Sounds like it was a wonderful girls outing. Have fun creating beautiful things.
So I'd take some eggs too! We've been going through nearly 5 dozen every 10 days or so! Can't figure it out...
Post a Comment