Making strawberry jam from our local strawberries. Yum, yum!

Going to the
beach (w/ my sister-in-law Lindsey and nephew Carter).


Hanging out with my
sister and her cute family (here visiting from Utah).
THE ZOO. Apparently, we have some distant relatives there, literally! Get it? The (See-uh-mangs)?! They're a type of monkey (didn't get any good shots of them), but here's an interesting fact: they mate for life and sing elaborate duets that reinforce their bond.

This is how I feel sometimes when I'm frustrated with the kids!!



Helping Austin master his first dirt bike - an early birthday present! We are "mastering" use of the throttle, as his first ride sent him sailing over the huge rock in the backyard and crashing into the fence!


and thinking of
BABY GIRL names. We are officially having a
GIRL! I think we are pretty certain on a first name, but I'm not going to share it just yet.
Something has to be a surprise at the end!

(Her profile).
5 comments:
Jam was YUMMY Katrina! And thanks for the zoo hook up. :) xo
Congrats on the girl! I love the zoo shots. Ann Elyse looks so grown up in those pics. It's been too long :(
yay a little sister! I love those profile shots, they are eerily accurate. Can't wait to hear the name!
I agree on keeping the name a surprise. I don't like hearing people's 2 cents, but after the baby comes and you introduce ______. How can they possibly say anything bad? We love the zoo too. Waaaay better than the Rochester zoo.
Congrats on the baby girl coming! Wendy has mentioned what a great zoo you've got...and I agree that the Rochester zoo always left something to be desired.
Post a Comment