Monday, June 29, 2009

Lake Roosevelt

Here are a few pics from our camping trip to Lake Roosevelt. This year we had a camper, and let me tell you, I will NEVER go back to tent camping again! I had a fridge, freezer, my own toilet and could take a shower whenever I wanted to. That's my kind of camping. ;)
From Lake Roosevelt

From Lake Roosevelt

From Lake Roosevelt

From Lake Roosevelt
All the adults (except me - prego) did some "Extreme Tubing" this year. Looked so FUN and everyone said it was a blast. I guess next year for me.
From Lake Roosevelt


No camping trip is complete without Dad's homemade salsa.
From Lake Roosevelt

Note to self: I am not in one single picture. Next trip have somebody else take some pictures with ME in them.

4 comments:

Momma Strain said...

I especially love the picture of the 'kids' on the tube. I hardly have any picture of me in the last few years because Donavon wont learn how to use a camera. How hard is 'point and shoot'? When I do ask him he's a butthead about it.

Alisha said...

Looks like so much fun. Hope you had some of it too! The kids are looking so big. You are taking some awesome pics with your new camera

Becky said...

Looks like yummy salsa! Do you know what you're having yet? as in 100% sure? You are cute!!! Pretty good bely shots esp. for taking them yourself!!

Gloria said...

Loved the Pres. Hinckley quote...the kids quotes are priceless and make me laugh...camping looks fun, wish I was there and I will have to try it with a camper. Congrats on the girl...2 and 2 just like my 3 and 3...not everyone gets exactly what they wante...love to all!