Here are some belly pics taken this morning. I'm about 20 weeks.

This was taken about 6 weeks prego.

Watch me grow....
And, if you haven't already noticed the latest Austin quote (to the side):
Austin: "You think you're running the show around here!"
Me: "You're right. I AM!" There you have it: LARGE and in CHARGE.
4 comments:
You're soooo cute! :) Isn't it so crazy how you get bigger sooner with each one. I was amazed at how big I was at 20 weeks with my 3rd. You look darling though. :)
Aww! You're growing! :) Can't wait to meet the new 80% chance girl! :) xo!
LOL 'you think you're in charge' hahahaha oh boy... he has a lot to learn!
Dang sister, you were pretty skinny there! looking good! (now to do it all over again right? BUMMER, wears me out thinking about it!) I was wondering if you had a baby belly yet and how big it was!
Cant wait to see you guys in about a week and a half!
You look great! I'm excited to hear what happens on Monday.
Post a Comment