Friday, June 12, 2009
Don't Get Rid of Those Baby Boy Clothes Just Yet
O.K., so that's kind of trick title! I had my ultrasound this evening and they THINK it is a GIRL! Baby was lying on its stomach the whole time and wouldn't flip over. The good news is I'll be going back in two weeks, because they need to get a better look at the heart as well. I said to the ultrasound tech as we were leaving, "So, I shouldn't go home and tell my 5 year-old daughter she's going to have a baby sister?" She said I might want to wait. Then I said, "Well, percentage-wise how sure are you about it being a girl." She said about 80% So, I guess that is pretty good, BUT I'm not totally counting my chickens before they hatch. I'm having little moments of excitement here, but I want that second look to be sure!! Agh!! My second ultrasound is scheduled for Monday, June 29.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh bummer. That's gotta be frustrating, but reassuring seeing your baby on the screen. Hope everything else looks good. Drink a caffeinated drink before you go. Worked every time for us.
Darn. That would be frustrating, but at least you get to have a second look soon. Two girls and two boys would be fun. :) Can't wait to know for sure what you're having. :)
I'm crossing my fingers for ya! AE needs a sister!
Post a Comment