Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Heat Wave
We're having a little heat wave here in the Seattle area this week. It actually isn't that bad compared to the heat and humidity of upstate New York; however, when it reaches near 90, and you don't have A/C and your upstairs windows are jimmy-rigged to only open about 2 inches, because last year your 2 year-old FELL OUT THE WINDOW ONTO THE ROOF, then, yes, it gets a bit stuffy upstairs. This is how I found Tyler this morning! He had migrated from his room to Austin's at some point during the night, which he does almost every night lately (fine by me as long as it's not MY room he's migrating too). He had also stripped down to his birthday suit! I guess he was hot! Looks comfy to me. :) I had to chuckle and take a picture before he woke up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's awesome! That will be a picture to show his future girlfriends!
Hilarious! I love his tan line too...so funny!! :)
Oh my heck that is hilarious!!! Kids are so funny. He'll love this picture when he gets older. :)
Oh my! Somehow I have a feeling this picture might be used down the road. :) FUNNY! So funny - I woke up at 4:45 a.m. in my living room in my cool leather chair... have no idea how I made my way out of the bedroom last night on to that chair!!!
This one is definitely a keeper for the future "wedding video". LOL
LOL i love it! Especially that tan line, and isnt that Austin's blanket? hahaha. Poor kiddos! do you still have those AC window units? or you can get a bucket of ice and put a little water in it and put it in front of a fan and it cools nicely. ive done that before, and even dipped my feet in while i sat in front of it!
Post a Comment