Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Orting

Quite honestly, this post is the last thing I have time for today, but it's more fun than everything else that "needs" to be done. Here are a few snapshots I took of Mt. Rainier the other day. This is the view of the mountain as you come into town:



Also, here are some "sneak peaks" at a couple of my favorite things about the house:

The unique wood floors:

The fireplace. Keith and I keep saying we can't wait for winter so we can use the wood stove and sip hot cocoa. It's gonna be COZY!


More pics coming when I have my act together, but for now I've got a crying baby so gotta run!

4 comments:

Momma Strain said...

Pfff teaser. C'mon Sister, get your act together! You act like you have 4 kids and a puppy or something. geesh. :) I like those floors alot too. and that mtn is pretty impressive. at least now we'll have reason to get down that way so Donavon can check it out.

WendyJ said...

Looks beautiful!! Great view of Rainier. Your floors look like they'd be easy to keep clean.

Sina said...

Holy Cow Katrina!!! Love the view from town! Oh and by the way, love the floor and the fireplace!!!! So loving it!!!

britni jean said...

katrina! i miss you and your family! that view of mt. rainier is awesome!! i love your fireplace and your pictures look great on the mantel!