We spent Christmas Eve at my parent's house this year. Tori was quite fascinated with Grandma's tree. Grandma has life-sized birdies with real feathers in the tree, and I think Tori thought they were real (at least Clive the dog thinks they are! Grandma says he snatches them out of the tree and then runs)!
Today I'll be taking our tree down, which seems wrong since we woke up to about 3 inches of fresh, beautiful snow, but I'm ready to be done with the fallen needles, Tori breaking ornaments and begging for candy canes off of it, and the dog sleeping underneath it thinking my velvet tree skirt is his new dog bed. Our little tree has seen some abuse over the past few weeks. I can't help but sing the song, "I Cry The Day That I Take The Tree Down," the whole time I'm de-decorating!
1 comment:
cool pictures!
Post a Comment