Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day Weekend in Lake Chelan

My sister and her hubby and 2 kids were in town from Utah, and since they won't be able to make our Lake Roosevelt trip in August, we were able to all get together and go to Lake Chelan and stay at a condo my parent's rented.

It was a good time despite the fact that I woke up Saturday morning with the stomach flu. It was a bad one, but luckily only 24 hours. By Sunday I was feeling much better; however, now everybody else has been barfing the last two days - Keith, Anne Elyse, my newphew, and my sister! I feel horrible. What bad timing to get sick when you're on vacation! But as you can see, luckily, I was still able to get some good pics. I did not get one single picture of my sister-in-law Stevie (don't be offended, please)! Next time I'll make sure to get everyone.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Great pictures, I may have one of Stevie you could add. Your new lense does an awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Very fun pictures. I wish I could take a weekend at Lake Chelan, such a great place. The kids all look so cute.