Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Katie

I never blogged about my trip I took to Salt Lake City in April to meet my new niece and namesake (my nickname when I was little was Katie). The main reason I've neglected the post (besides me just being busy - smile!), is that I've been working on editing her photos. Here's one I did today. Isn't she a beauty?

I had the best time just hangin' out at my sister's holding her, helping out, seeing our extended family, and believe it or not, relaxing. I just took Tori, and having 1 kid is a piece of cake. My parents also flew down at the same time as did my Grandma, so it was a good time enjoying everyone's company.


From Katie

1 comment:

Momma Strain said...

I tried to make a comment the day you told me about this but my phone wouldnt let me. I love the pictures you took that weekend! Especially this one with that crazy fabric from her carseat canopy. I'm all for bright colors ;)