Sunday, May 22, 2011
GOOOOOOOOD NEWS!!!!
We had another reason besides my birthday to celebrate on Thursday. We found out Keith got the job at Auburn Mechanical! He interviewed there on Monday, and by the time Wednesday rolled around and we hadn't heard anything, we both were feeling pretty discouraged that maybe he did not get the job. He got a call Thursday morning from the union, and they said, "Well, you must've knocked their socks off, because they want you." I cannot tell you how relieved and happy we are about this, and what a blessing we know this is. I knew a lot of people were praying for us and thinking of us as they attended the temple, etc. I really have tangibly felt the power of those prayers over the course of this trial (even though it's only been about 6 weeks, thankfully). I have felt a strength and a calm that is not from myself (so much for my deep breathing techniques - ha!) I also know this blessing is directly from the Lord and my Heavenly Father, and I feel that He has responded to our own prayers and those who have pleaded with Him in our behalf. Keith should not have gotten this job - he was on the bottom of the wait list at the union, but because he has worked hard and made sure he has every qualification and certification he can have, he was chosen over others who did not have the same. He starts on Monday. He will get a van again too, which is a huge help to our budget. By the time you add up a car payment, insurance, gas, wear and tear, we figure it's almost $1,000 a month we won't have to fork out when he has a company vehicle. The other plus is that they're located only about 30 minutes from us, whereas Mac-Miller was in Seattle, about 50 minutes or more away. Feeling SO blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Best thing I've heard all day! It actually made me cry. I am so relieved for you! XXOO
Wahoooooo!!!! What a huge blessing.
Post a Comment