Sunday, May 22, 2011

Milestones

I forgot to post about April 24! It happened to be Easter this year, but it was also our 13th wedding anniversary and the 1 year anniversary of moving into our house!

To celebrate, Keith and I went out Saturday, the 23rd, to Palisade in Magnolia. It was so pretty that day. The picture is the view from the restaurant. Keith had the prime rib and I had the giant prawns. I love it there. They go all out to make you feel special - even had fresh rose petals on our table. Afterwards, it was so nice out, we just sat on the grass down by the beach and watched the ferries and ships come and go. So relaxing.

1 comment:

Momma Strain said...

Hmmm maybe we'll have to go there when we are up for an early anniversary.... Or a nice date. Haven't had one of those yet... Just movies. Zzzzz.