Monday, November 12, 2012

Getting Caught Up

I've really been wanting to get back on the blogging band wagon.  We had a Relief Society activity a couple weeks ago that gave me the extra push to quit putting it on the back burner.  My goal is to do at least one post a week from now on.  Ambitious, you say?!  I know.  But I can do it.  I love my friend Lauralee's idea of doing a once-a-week "Sunday Summary."  She's a good example of using her blog as a family journal and recording all the little (and big) things that happen in day-to-day life.  A quote from our RS activity:

"Do not suppose life changes so much that your experiences will not be interesting to your posterity."  -Spencer W. Kimball

In the last 6 months, Keith and I have celebrated another wedding anniversary, Keith finished school, we had a summer break filled with lots of fun outings (and some frustrating "bad mom" days mixed in), the kids started a new school year, I've had some exciting progress with my photography business, and all four kids had birthdays.  I'll attempt a quick catch up with these milestones, and from here on out, ONE POST A WEEK!

1 comment:

Joan said...

tsysnPThanks for sharing, love to revisit lifes special moments! That Anne Elyse doesn't take a bad picture does she, how fun her mom is a photographer.