Thursday, May 15, 2008
Sequim Irrigation Festival
Last weekend we made a trip out to Sequim to visit Grandma. While there, we took part in some of the Irrigation Festival activities: the tractor pull, the lawnmower races, the logging show. We didn't do the carnival or the parade, which I really would've like to, but it was just easier with the kids to stay in one place. Plus Grandma was with us, and she isn't able to walk too much or too far. All the kids really enjoyed the lawnmower races, especially Tyler since he's so in to "Cars". These are ride-on lawnmowers that are made to "race." They go pretty fast and are loud! I enjoyed myself a hand-dipped corndog. They're pretty good, if you like corn dogs. It was like 14 inches long! I should've got a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That corn dog sounds really good! Although I suddenly am having a flashback to you on the couch in Sequim with E Coli from another festival's hot dog...
Post a Comment