I am: grateful my husband has a good job in a crappy economy.
I know: how to make pretty good salsa and chimichangas.
I want: a lot of things, but I have everything I NEED.
I have: one husband, three kids, three horses, 5 chickens, two pigs, one turkey, one dog, and a partridge in a pear tree. :)
I dislike: rude people.
I miss: friends, family, and places in New York.
I feel: excited to watch Ugly Betty tonight!
I hear: the timer going off signaling Austin that it's time for him to go to bed and the movie Enchanted.
I smell: not much of anything lately since I'm still recovering from a sinus infection.
I crave: chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven.
I cry: when I'm frustrated and overwhelmed.
I search: for a good deal.
I wonder: if Obama will really be able to deliver on his promises.
I regret: losing patience with my kids.
I love: my family.
I worry: about dying too young (O.K. I know that's a little morbid).
I remember: Rainbow Brite and Cabbage Patch Dolls
I dance: at my Zumba class at the "Y"
I don't: eat sweet pickles or olives, but I'll eat just about anything else!
I argue: when I know I'm right. :)
I write: blog posts.
I win: a million bucks? Wouldn't that be nice!
I lose: to every Scrabble game I've every played with Keith.
I wish: I could go to Hawaii for Christmas.
I listen: to my "workout" playlist at the gym.
I can usually be found: in the car shuttling kids and myself here there and everywhere.
I am scared: Austin will be in jail by the time he's 15 (half joking here!)
I need: a date night out at least every other week.
I forget: where I put my car keys.
I tag: anybody who reads this!
1 comment:
LOL i worry about dying too soon too, and no obama wont deliver on his promises, he's made too many he cant control (like pulling troops out of iraq) its not his decision, and basically whatever the big cheif of the military says, goes. we'll see though, im curious what 'changes' will and wont happen. but i am getting my concealed weapons permit before he takes office and before he makes it nearly impossible.
Post a Comment