Wednesday, January 28, 2009

In Loving Memory...

5 comments:

Momma Strain said...

cute video. he was such a good boy. ive been meaning to call you but whenever i have down time Issac is sleeping and he's been quite the monster about it lately or im on the subway and dont get service. ill have to try sometime today.

Stephanie said...

So sweet! Dogs are wonderful for kids...I don't know what we'd do without ours. He looked like a great dog.

Alisha said...

I'm crying for you right now :( I scream at my dog everyday but would be lost without her. I'm sorry for your loss.

Carrie said...

Katrina, I'm so sorry - Moose was a great dog . I hope you all doing ok, it will get better. Call me when you have a chance, let's catch up.

Becky said...

i'm so sorry Katrina! He was such a cute puppy. Looks like he was a good friend to everyone. we've been thinking about getting a dog when we move for the boys, we'll see. hope the kids are doing alright.