Our top 10 reasons we had a great Christmas Break (in no particular order):1. School was cancelled the whole week BEFORE the official Christmas break started because of the snowstorm.
2. Austin learned how to snowboard (and he's really good)!
3. Daddy made some extra cash with the snowplow.
4. The kids got to meet their new cousin Issac for the first time.
5. I got my "baby fix" kissing on Issac.
6. We went to the Aquarium with cousins.
7. The kids got to stay up until 10 p.m. and then sleep in until 10 a.m.
8. New Year's Eve at Azteca with "just the adults." (and I got to eat Chinese at Perry Ko's)!
9. Awesome (hand-made) gifts for the kids from Papa & Grandma.
10. Remembering that I am blessed with so many things including a great family!
6 comments:
I'm so glad that you guys had such a great Christmas. And the quotes from your kids are HILARIOUS!!! Kids seriously say the funniest things.
It sounds wonderful!!
It sounds like you had a great time! Where do you get your great papers for your blog?
That kitchen your daughter got is simply adorable! Her grandparents made that?! How cool!!!
So you didn't go nuts having the kiddos home for so long? I thought I would be able to get so much done with Curtis home for the break but it kinda had the opposite effect.Happy new year!
Sounds like you guys had a great break. Love the new blog look? How did you do it?
Post a Comment