Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Cry The Day That I Take The Tree Down...

Well, not really, but you know the song, right? I am a little sad to see another Christmas come to an end, but it also feels good to have it behind us, and we're looking forward to 2010!

Since I finally "de-decorated" the house, it's time to take down the blog decorations so to speak. We had a blessed Christmas and new pictures and posts coming soon, but not tonight. The kids are back to school in the morning (now I can sit on the couch and eat bon bons again...yeah, right)! It's getting late and 6:30 a.m., I have a feeling, is going to feel like an ungodly hour. G'night!

2 comments:

Momma Strain said...

Well you should just about be waking up here soon.... :) we stayed up and watched a movie, that one about the designer baby made to save her sister w/ cameron diaz... cant remember the name now. SAD. 6:30 is definitely an ungodly hour. ahh. im so tired!

Unknown said...

Yea, I know I'm late, but congrats on your baby girl! What a cute name! Cute pictures of her too! I wish I lived back in WA to have Heidi take my kids pictures! Cute stuff! Congrats again!