Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Playing Catch Up
What is happening??!! I'm way behind on my blog. The only pictures of my sweet baby girl on here are from when she was 10 days old. Unless you live near us, you have no idea what she looks like now, and she is growing like a weed. We also have another new addition to the family (canine, not human). We got a chocolate lab pup last week. Ruger is his name. No pictures of that either. I still have not posted pictures of Christmas, and I just realized I never posted pictures of Tyler's 4th birthday back in October. I'll tell you what is happening: my life is out of control, but in a good way (I think). Maybe it's the fact that having 1 more kid really is that much more work (I didn't think it really was). Obviously it is, because I no longer have time to blog...or do laundry. You should see the pile in my laundry room right now. I am feeling lame, lame, lame. On the other hand, I do have to give myself credit for what I do accomplish. I can't do it ALL. Keith is literally absent, not home, gone, gone, gone Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from now through the end of March. I don't know if I will survive until then. Hey, I did get up at 6 a.m. and made homemade cinnamon rolls for his birthday today...and then ordered pizza for dinner. After all that time in the kitchen this morning, I couldn't stand the thought of spending one more second in there tonight making a meal. I only lost it with the kids twice today (and if you don't lose it with your kids, then we're not friends anymore). I actually had a shower and made it to the YMCA to workout, only to watch the kids play, because the childcare was full for the night. I soothed my disappointment by coming home and devouring leftover birthday cake. I took the puppy out to go potty, oh, and about 20 times, took Anne Elyse to ballet, refilled prescriptions (I think mommy may need some magic pills soon), spent some time on my calling, helped with homework...you get the picture. That is what my days are filled with. So, first things first: Ty's Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This entry made me smile......I can remember days when I thought....nobody would really believe what I did today if I tried to explain it to them...Rachel and Natalie have their hands full especially Natalie right now.....Josh is responding in a rather typical and yet interesting way to a new baby brother!
OK....obviously I am signed in under Melissa.....the previous post is actually GLORIA!!
OK...Gloria here again....I love the kids quotes!!! They are priceless you will be really grateful you wrote them down.
If friendship is based on loosing it with your kids I think we are for sure, w/o a doubt, BFF's:)
Post a Comment