working hard vacuuming
blowing out the candles
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Ty Ty Turns 4
I might be biased, but I think Tyler is just the cutest little boy ever. I can back that up with the fact that I get people comment all the time how cute he is. He has a fun personality too. He's a pleaser and sensitive. Just yesterday we took Tori to get her immunizations, and he got all worried and teary-eyed when he saw those needles go in her leg and how she cried so hard. He will let you know that he loves you, or just likes you, or doesn't like you. I get a good laugh when one minute he says, "Mom, I love you," and then the next he's saying, "I don't like you!" He is a great little bike rider and has been going without training wheels for about 9 months now. He can even ride the two-wheeled scooter great. He knows all his letters, numbers, colors, can count to 20, even though you might have a hard time understanding him. He just started speech therapy last week. His favorite thing is to go to the "woobie theater." He is a nut for "Nick Jr." (formerly known as Noggin, and he will tell you that), and I get a kick out of hearing him say "dot com." "Mom, I want to do nickjr.com." He loves the computer. Santa brought him Yo Gabba Gabba figurines in his stocking, and I think they were his all-time favorite. For his birthday, he had a "Monsters vs. Aliens" cake. Even though he loves his nick jr. and the computer, he is very active and spends a majority of his day terrorizing the house, his siblings, or his new best friend, Ruger. Unfortunately, teasing is just so FUN right now. He does a great job at helping to clean up the house, and he currently has the most coins in his chore jar, because he works so hard. He also loves books, especially the picture books that have real photos in them. Keith got these coffee table type books of Montana when he was there awhile back, and he loves to look at them. He will sit for an hour or more in his room looking at books and "reading" to himself.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment