Thursday, March 11, 2010

Joe & RaeAnne's Wedding

My cousin Joe got married in Astoria, Oregon, back in February. It was a mini-Fuller family reunion, and it was great to see everybody and dance the night away at the reception with my cousins. I've decided that non-Mormon wedding receptions are officially a lot more fun than Mormon ones! And no, I didn't have anything to drink! :) The food was amazing - salmon caught fresh from the Columbia and Elk prime rib. The groom himself did all the appetizers - smoked oysters, pickled salmon, and shrimp.

Keith and I left the wild ones at home and just took Tori with us, so we were able to relax and have a good time. Before heading home, we drove out to Seaside and strolled along the beach. It was amazing weather for early February.

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Sounds like a great getaway...I think you are right about the weddings....except I thought Natalie's was a lot of fun...