Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trip To The San Juans With Ouma & Dado

This was a fun day making some great memories! We had a couple little "oopsies" with the ferry though. The first being that we (or should I say Keith...) read the ferry schedule wrong, so instead of going to Orcas Island like planned, we had to make a quick change of plans and go to San Juan Island so Kären and Bruce could be back in Seattle to spend some time with Sara and her family. However, on our return, we went to catch the 3:30 p.m. ferry back to the main land and were informed the 3:30 p.m. boat had been full basically since we set foot on the island, and the next one was not until 7:30 p.m! Keith was an hour late to work that night, and I had to go buy Tori more diapers and a new outfit, since I had not planned to be gone that long. Kären and Bruce ended up walking on the 3:30 p.m. ferry so they could get back, and Kyle and Lindsey were kind enough to come pick them up on the other side in Anacortes.


1 comment:

Gloria said...

Sounds like a fun day and that you worked things out......Blessed are the flexible for they shall never be bent out of shape! I like that thought and remind myself of that when plans or whatever need to change or don't go as expected!