Being that Valentine's Day was on a Sunday this year, it was a holiday weekend, and Keith's mom and her husband Bruce were in town from New York, we blessed Tori. (Anne Elyse was blessed on the 4th of July, so I think it's kind of neat my girls were both blessed on holidays).
Now, I consider myself a pretty practical person, so I opted to not spend a ton of money on a beautiful, long, white "blessing dress." Well, at least the ones I loved were $100 or more. I found a few online that were a bit cheesy looking for less. I didn't have one from Anne Elyse, since she wore the pretty white dress my sister was blessed in, and since Tori was already 3 months old, that dress would not have fit her. So, I found this cute little dress at Macy's. I think she looks pretty cute, and I felt good afterwards about not spending a ton of money on a dress she would only wear once. She'll get some good use out of this one.
Keith gave her a beautiful blessing, although I think he cut it a bit short, because she started to fuss! Present at her blessing were: my parents, my brother Ryan and his family, my Grandma, Keith's brother Kyle and his family, Keith's mom and her husband Bruce, Keith's sister Sara and her family. After sacrament meeting, we had a yummy luncheon at our house.

(Austin LOVES having his picture taken - just like his Dad).
2 comments:
That is a very nice family picture. Tori's dress looks perfect.
Beautiful baby and love the dress....you made a good choice....great family picture too!!
Post a Comment