As of late, baby girl is really starting to get into things and explore her little world. She currently has a big bruise on her cheek from climbing the pantry and then falling. I caught her the other day on top of the table with the bag of Oreo cookies. I love the look on her face here. She totally looks as if she's thinking, "Oops, I got caught!
She is also so sweet with her little baby doll right now. It melts my heart the way she gives it pats on the back and cracks me up the way she sucks with the baby when she gives it its bottle. I swear today she was trying to get me to breast feed it!
2 comments:
LOL BUSTED!!!! too cute! im having tyler flash backs... didnt he climb the pantry shelves? and the hershey's on the table... Last night before bed Issac wouldnt give me a kiss but instead he gave his turtle a kiss and its baby a kiss and I asked for one again and he held out the baby turtle so i kissed it, asked for one again and he turned his cheek :(
:) so cute! I remember my girls playing so sweet with their dolls! so cute! (has she tried to breastfeed her doll?) I remember my girls doing that too!
Post a Comment