What the heck? We've had snow on the ground at our house for a WEEK now. It's also been super coldy - like in the 20's during the day. It's been beautifully sunny though, which has been refreshing, but after a week of clear skies, I start feeling weird. Like things are not right, like we need a good cleansing rain to come and moisten the grass and trees (and my nostrils)! All this dry, cold air is making me feel like I have alligator skin. Good thing rain is in the forecast for tomorrow. The kids were lucky to have snow to play in over the Christmas break.

4 comments:
Sounds like the weather we have! Our last snow storm is still laying around, a foot around the yard and mountains on the streets and sides of the driveway, ice everywhere and its in the 20's. On new years eve at 11pm on our way home it was 1 degree. The snow will NOT melt. And Issac has SERIOUS eczema on his face that wont go away and im finally taking him to the DR tomorrow because he gets diaper rash and I use desitin, but then that give him HORRIBLE eczema on his bum & crotch. once it clears, it starts all over again. poor kid. i'm SOOO ready for spring. Issac's speech therapist asked me today 'isnt it supposed to start getting nicer come january in utah?' i laughed and said no.... winter just started... wait till may. (she just moved here in the last year! poor thing!)
The cold and dry makes you feel like you have alligator skin or perhaps live in Utah! The pictures of the kids are so cute! XXOO
"and your nostrils" nice! that cracks me up... but it is true- my skin is so dry- I have loved the blue skies, it reminds me of nebraska winters- cold and dry!
you had a lot of snow up there!
Cute pics! It has been cold here too but that goes w/o saying I think. Las week I didn't leave the house for 6 days... and I was totally fine with it b/c the weather was so nasty. Love the pictures of Tori with the oreo too.
Post a Comment