Tuesday, January 18, 2011

For Memories' Sake

I had a blog epiphany the other day when our family was looking through some old photo albums (from before digital cameras when you actually printed your pictures). We had so much fun recalling the memories from these photos, I thought I should do a once a week post titled, "For Memories' Sake," and blog about something from my past. Introducing, post #1!

Keith just had another birthday last week, and we've been teasing him that he's now on a "slippery slope to 40." Here's a picture of him on his 30th birthday. Look how young he looks! :)


date: January 2006

location: our home, Rochester, New York

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the idea Katrina... might have to try it too!

Momma Strain said...

uhmm and where is the current picture of the old man? i thought were were doing a comparison here... ;)

Elyse said...

That is a fun idea. I was going through some of our childhood photos the other day and thinking I should scan some in and blog about them. My blog needs serious help. Great picture of Keith!

Elyse said...

So Katrina I wasn't aware Grandma was still logged on to gmail. Last comment Aunt Julie : )