
Happy 32nd Birthday to Keith! Daddy's birthday was on Saturday (the 12th, which is also my mom's birthday by the way). He took the day and went snowboarding up at Steven's Pass. On his way home he freakishly happened upon Darin (my cousin's husband) and their kids, who had just been in a head-on collission right outside the ski resort. Luckily, everybody was O.K., but Darin's truck was not driveable, so Keith gave them a lift home. I had homemade salsa, chimichangas, etc., waiting at home, but by the time he had driven them home, we didn't end up eating until 8 p.m. Oh, well. It was yummy. Kyle joined us, and then we had cake, put the kids to bed, and Kyle gave Keith a two hour massage. I'm so glad it was him, not me. I was so pooped by then, and I don't particularly enjoy giving massages, but I enjoy getting them! :)
Sunday, we took the kids up to the mountains to do a little sledding...side note here: we missed stake conference that morning, becasue Tyler had to go to the Dr. to have his stiches taken out, and we also wanted to wait and see how Anne Elyse was feeling, since she had thrown up the night before. She was doing fine, and I was going stir crazy, so we went on a little adventure and we were well over-due for a "family outing."
3 comments:
hi katrina,
your blog is so awesome!! you guys look like you are really happy and enjoying seattle. we are really loving being so close to dallas and fort worth. we have a lot to do. i'm so glad that we can keep in touch and see each other's blog. i wish i knew how to make mine so cute.:)
Happy Belated B-day Keith. OK, who's Kyle? Can you please send him to my house? Are you telling me you made homemeade chimi's??? What a lucky guy.
BTW, are you guys close to
NAS Everett? I bet you LOVE Albertson's.
Post a Comment