Monday, January 21, 2008

Spoiled Dog


O.K., Duke (our old dog) would be rolling over in his grave. Our chocolate Lab Moose has been quite the spoiled hound since we moved here. He's ended up being an "indoor dog" way more than I would want, but when he's outside he just sits there and barks, and since our next door neighbor works the night shift as a police officer and sleeps during the day, I'm always afraid his barking is going to wake him up or at the very least annoy the heck out of him. I know they make barking collars, I just have never gotten around to buying one. Well, he's gone from sleeping in the garage on his bed, to sleeping downstairs, to sleeping in Austin's room on the floor; however, when I went in to get Austin up for school the other day, this is what I saw! Oh, well at least he isn't a smelly dog. Please, if anybody ever thinks my house is starting to smell like a dog, he's getting the boot!

1 comment:

carla said...

we got a hamster for christmas and i think my house is starting to smell like hamster. i hope someone will tell me when if it does.