
One of the reasons we moved back here was that it was supposed to be warmer in the winter! It still is I guess, but it seems like we've had quite a bit of snow and cold so far this year. I think this is about the third snowfall of the season. The kids already had a scheduled day off from school, but it's supposed to snow again tonight, so I bet they don't have school tomorrow. We headed out with the sled, went to the hill behind our house, then made a snowman in the front yard. When we came in, we ate chocolate banana bread that I had made earlier this morning. One good reason for the snow is that Daddy has a snowplow contract with TRF Pacific, a group that owns several properties in the area, so that means he is out making $$$ today!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I talked to your inlaws on Sunday - they are soooo excited to come in March! Do you think you guys will be back here to visit this summer? Hey, what about the chimi recipe??!
We finally unpacked the computer today! I love your blog. You are a pro. You'll have to teach me some of your tricks...speaking of blogs when I was wading through the literally hundreds of emails that have accumulated since the computer was packed up I noticed one from my my cousin Julie. She has started a card making blog and wondered if I knew anyone who was interested...http://cardideas.blogspot.com
Wow! I guess we shouldn't get rid of all of our winter gear just yet. I thought it never snowed there.
Post a Comment