Yes, there is actually a serpentarium, just like the aquarium, but with all reptiles. I took the kids to this place out on highway 2 in Monroe over Christmas break. It was hot and stinky inside, but the kids had a great time. Austin was even brave enough to touch the snake. Apparently, Anne Elyse held the "mommy" snake, but I missed it and didn't get a picture. They all liked touching the turtles. Tyler was most interested though in the puppy that was hanging out with the clerk behind the counter (he is nuts for little dogs). Though I came armed with my hand sanitizer, we had a suspicious bout of a little bug a few days after. Makes me kind of wonder! This is why we don't have pet
rodents or r
eptiles at home. :)
3 comments:
Hi Katrina! Just thought I'd stop by and say HELLO! We've missed you guys--hope everything's going well...hope you don't mind if I browse by more and see what you're up to :)
Katrina!!! What's up girl!! I'm so glad you have a blog!! We'll be able to keep up with each other. I love your digital scrapbooking stuff! You've always been so talented. I was thinking of you yesterday, I was at Joann's and was looking at spring wreaths ( I didn't buy one), I know you would've made me a beautiful one. I just love that one in your old living room! Miss you.
Katrina, hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog, I saw the link on Carrie's site. It's neat to see what there is to do in Seattle. We'll be moving there in May. Maybe we'll live near you. Take care
Post a Comment